Thursday, August 25, 2011

Never search Payment Gateways with Yahoo and Bing

I want to tell the world why Yahoo and Bing search results drive me crazy. Just meaningless results. Yes those who use Bing and Yahoo must be dumb and Google is for smart people.
I was searching for "Payment Gateway India". So I ran this keyword search in both Bing and Yahoo and both gave exactly same results. It means Yahoo is fully using Bing's search engine.
I also want to tell another reason why you should avoid those two. Region independent keywords like java, perl etc are actually region dependent in Bing and Yahoo. And if you ever search for such terms in India or any other country all non-sense comes out from Bing since all good sites on such terms are internationally based in US etc while useless search results from within India are spewed out by Bing and Yahoo.
Here is what I've got. Now see the fourth result in the screen shot below. It shows NEONPEPAY.COM. But this company is closed 6 months back! But it is featuring in the top results page in the Bing and Yahoo.

Even this payment gateways site lists NEONEPAY as closed.

I was looking for payment gateways comparison information and there is hardly any site which has any info in India..


0 comments:

Post a Comment